Topics explored include:
- A price plunge, but what next for Europe?
- What about carbon given its volatile past?
- Why persistent structural risk puts the relative calm in jeopardy.
- Demand destruction in Europe due to lack of supporting policy.
- Supply availability while good at present, is countered by higher supplier margins – more so in Europe than the UK.
- Across Europe the percentage of commodity costs has increased relative to non-commodity costs:
- Management of commodity costs has once again become an important feature for good delivered energy prices.
- Will this trend continue with the potential to make Europe attractive for industry once more?
- If you haven’t already, why you should be looking to tender your supply now.
Listen to the latest episode of the Resonance podcast below.
Go here for further information about Alfa Energy Group briefings, podcast episodes and market reports
Go here for further information about strategy development, contract procurement and energy risk management.
Click here to listen to the latest episode.
Network with hundreds of businesses and public sector organisations taking bigger steps to net zero. Book your FREE ticket to the Big Zero Show 2023 now.
If you enjoyed this story you can sign up to our weekly email for Energy Live News – and if you’re interested in hearing more about the journey to net zero by 2050, you can also sign up to the future Net Zero newsletter.